Get in touch today to learn more, and find the perfect low pro flatbed trailer for you.
Low Pro Flatbed Trailers
At Midsota Manufacturing, we build low pro flatbed trailers for your custom needs. You can customize your flatbed trailer in a number of ways. Most low pro flatbed trailers can:
- be up to about 12’-30’ in length;
- have up to about 7,000-23,000 pound capacity; and,
- have a bed height as low as 20”.
Midsota & NOVA Low Pro Flatbed Trailer Key Features
At Midsota Manufacturing, we also offer a wide range of trailers for niche uses. These can be customized. We offer the:
- Midsota ST Series, a heavy-duty flatbed trailer with a GVWR of 14,000-23,000 pounds and lengths of 12’-30’ with treated pine decking;
- NOVA ET Series, a mid-duty flatbed trailer with a GVWR of 14,000 pounds and lengths of 16’-22’;
- NOVA CT Series, a light-duty flatbed trailer with a GVWR of 7,000-9,990 pounds and lengths of 14’-22’; and,
- NOVA LT Series, a light-duty flatbed trailer with a GVWR of 7,000-9,990 pounds and lengths of 14’-22, with sides.
Low Pro Flatbed Trailers From Midsota Manufacturing
Midsota low pro flatbed trailers series are built to last. Around 100 dealers across North America know Midsota means high-quality, long-lasting commercial-grade low pro flatbed trailers for their customers.
Our quality craftsmanship shines through every individual part of our trailers, from the self-adjusting electric brakes on our wheels to the steel or poly toolboxes; from the flooring to the Dexter axles. Our experienced service and sales coordinators can help you find the exact flatbed trailer you need.
Get in touch with our trailer experts to customize your new flatbed trailer!