What’s New at…
Midsota HVHD Series VERSADUMP
- 17,600 lb GVWR
- 8,000 lb Spring Axles
- High Strength Manufactured Beam Main Frame
- 83″ Wide Bed
- 27.5″ Bed Height
- 24″ Tall Formed Sides with Tube Top Rail
- Standard 8.1 Ton to 10.1 Ton Scissor Hoist Lift Capacity
- Steel In-Frame Mounted Tool Box
- Midsota Standard 5-Year Frame Warranty
Midsota TB Series 2020 Updates
- Standard Tilting Bed Length will Be 16′
- Increased Tilting Bed Width to 83″
- 24″ Knife Edge is now Load Bearing
- Added Support to Knife Edge
- Updated Tail Lighting for Added Visibility
- Attached Fenders to Tilting Frame
- Added Support to Fender Rear
Midsota TBHD Series Heavy Duty Tilt Bed
Midsota TBO Series Deckover Tilt Bed
Double Door Ramp Gate for HV Series Dump Trailer
Our 33,000 square foot manufacturing facility is now online! This new facilitywill handle sandblasting, painting and finishing, and will help us streamline our manufacturing process to meet the growing demand from our network of dealers across the continent.
Upgrades to The FBGN Series
Originally, we used Grade 36 I-beams, but we’ve now upgraded to welded Grade 50 I-beams, increasing strength and resilience. Our I-beams are now 70% stronger and up to 200 lbs. lighter!
Directional Valve Control
Last but not least, we’ve vastly reduced the risk of electrical issues with a directional valve control upgrade.
We’ve been listening, and since our toolbox could be difficult to reach into or see into at times, we’ve made the mouth 1.5″ wider, the box 8″ shallower and added a prop rod for hands-free access!