Trailer Spotlight: Deckover Flatbed Trailers
At Midsota Manufacturing, we’re devoted to creating hard working trailers. We’ll focus specifically on our deckover flatbed trailers in this post, but no matter what kind of Midsota trailer you get, it’ll serve you well for years to come.
We’ve been in the trailer business for nearly five decades. We work hard to make sure your trailer works exceptionally well for your needs. We’ve been a leader in trailer innovation for decades, and want to bring that service to you with our deckover flatbed trailers.
Get in touch today to learn more, and find the perfect deckover flatbed trailer for you.
Deckover Flatbed Trailers
At Midsota Manufacturing, we build deckover flatbed trailers for your custom needs. You can customize your flatbed trailer in a number of ways. Most deckover flatbed trailers can:
- be up to about 10’-40’ in length;
- have up to about 7,000-25,990 pound GVWR; and,
- Have an 8’ tuck-under ramp, or choose between multiple beavertail options.
Midsota & NOVA Deckover Flatbed Trailer Key Features
At Midsota Manufacturing, we also offer a wide range of trailers for niche uses. These can be customized. We offer the:
- Midsota FBGN Series, a heavy-duty deckover flatbed trailer with a GVWR of 23,000-25,990 pounds and lengths of 24’-40’ with treated wood decking and a 5’ beavertail;
- Midsota FBBP Series, a heavy-duty deckover flatbed trailer with a GVWR of 22,000-25,990 pounds and lengths of 16’-30’ with treated wood decking and a 5’ beavertail;
- Midsota STO Series, a heavy-duty deckover flatbed trailer with a GVWR of 15,400-23,100 pounds and lengths of 12’-30’ with white oak decking;
- NOVA ETO Series, a mid-duty deckover flatbed trailer with a GVWR of 14,000 pounds and lengths of 16’-30’;
- NOVA CTO Series, a light-duty deckover flatbed trailer with a GVWR of 7,000-9,900 pounds and lengths of 10’-20’.